The Board adopts the budget each year in accordance with a process outlined in the Florida Statutes. The operative words in this process are “approve” and “adopt.” The Board will first approve a proposed budget in the spring and will provide it to Pasco County at least 60 days before the budget hearing, at which time the Board will adopt the final budget and levy the resulting non-ad valorem assessments.
- Fiscal Year 2019 Proposed Budget
- Fiscal Year 2018 adopted budget
- Fiscal Year 2017 adopted budget
- Fiscal Year 2016 adopted budget
- Fiscal Year 2015 adopted budget
For anyone interested in adopted budgets prior to fiscal year 2015, please contact the District Office.